2019 Battle in Seattle Post Mortem
- Attendees: Dan, Sylvie, Alan, Kevin, Rachel, Mike
- Overall the event went well but there was room for improvement
- We had some referee complaints from fencers that have been discussed and addressed
- We need more people for armory
- We had excess shirts; this is likely due to inability to sell online. We need to have credit card capability. We should also consider the tech fabric for next year.
- We had sufficient grounded strips.
- We discussed a contest for next years medal / shirt design. Informal talks indicate this will be popular.
- We discussed declining attendance numbers. We do not have a solid reason for this and we are looking into possible reasons. We want to reverse the trend.
This entry was posted in Officers Meeting Minutes
. Bookmark the permalink